Thursday, April 21, 2011

19

Thursday, April 21st

Activity: I mainly continued modeling today, making a chair to compliment the table and laptop. I also tweaked the table and laptop a bit to fit more. I played around with my tablet too, to see how it worked on this computer.

Reflection: I want to put a few things on the table beside the laptop, but I'm not sure what. I was thinking books or cans or papers, since I want the 2D character to have something to interact with besides the keyboard. I might make a lamp to, to give the room some light. After I add some stuff to the table. I'll be done with the modeling. and I'll start doing the 2D animation stuff. I also need to add some textures to the models, and the floor and wall.


File: Working Volume > Ben Potts > 3D Animation > Exercises > bpfinal421
        House > Documents > 3D Animation > Exercises > bpfinal421

No comments:

Post a Comment