Tuesday, April 19, 2011

18

Tuesday, April 19th

Activity: I began modeling the room today, and made the floor and two walls, a table and a laptop, which took the most time to make. I also learned how to get Flash animations onto textures and make them transparent.

Reflection: Since my original idea is a bit too complicated given the time restraints, I think I may just animate the character coming out of the computer and then looking around, then climbing off the table and walk out the door, as if they continue their exploration afterwards. For now I will focus on continuing to model the room and maybe start animating the 2D stuff.

File: Working Volume > Ben Potts > 3D Animation > Exercises > bpfinal419
        House > Documents > 3D Animation > Exercises > bpfinal419

No comments:

Post a Comment