Tuesday, April 19, 2011

17

Tuesday, April 19th


For my final project, I'm thinking of making a character come out of a computer and walk around a room, eventually trying to play video games on the TV. Of course, the character won't actually be able to use a controller, so in the end they'll just jump into the TV. For modeling, I'll have to create the room and the various objects, and as for animating I'm planning on doing the character in Flash, though I'm not sure how to transfer to the 3D animation. I'm also not sure what the character should be, as I'm thinking a human but that would be hard to animate, unless I kept animation to a minimum. If not, I could always just make a stick figure. Since I have enough experience animating in Flash, I don't think I'll have any trouble with that, so the only real problem I can see now is if I have enough time and how to bring the animation to 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment