Tuesday, April 12th
Activity: I finished rendering my factory project, and began editing it using Final Cut. I had to render it in two pieces, since it took too long to render normally. I added a title and a fade out in Final Cut, and began gathering sounds.
Reflection: I think I'm fine for finishing by thursday, all I really have to do is add sounds, so it shouldn't take long at all. I'm not sure if I want to fix the flickering shadows, since I'd have to rerender everything and I'm still not exactly sure what caused it, though I might try if I finish fast enough.
File: Working Volume > Ben Potts > 3D Animation > Exercises > factorymovie