Thursday, March 3, 2011


Thursday, March 3rd

Activity: Today I did lots of work on my Word Play, and changed up a few textures in my fly through, which I had rendered overnight. I mainly animated the solid portion of the wordplay, and also created the model for the word Liquid and made a placeholder water texture, though I didn't use it yet. I also learned how to animate scaling, as before I was having trouble with that.

Reflection: I'm still not sure exactly how to animate the liquid section, so I'll have to experiment with that separately over the weekend. I'll also need to rerender my fly through, since one of the textures was acting oddly. Other than that, I don't think I'll have any other major problems finishing these two projects, since everything else is pretty straightforward. I'm basically done with half of my word play and just need to add sounds to my fly through once I've fixed the texture thing, which will probably involve messing with different material settings.

File: Working Volume > Ben Potts > 3D Animation > Exercises > bpflythrough228
        Working Volume > Ben Potts > 3D Animation > Exercises > bpwordplay33
        House > Documents > 3D Animation > Exercises > bpwordplay33

No comments:

Post a Comment