Thursday, February 24, 2011

06

Thursday, February 24th, 9:45 - 12, 12:30-3:00

Activity: First. I continued work on my fly through before class began, from 9:45-12ish, and solely worked on finishing the animation part of it. Then, during class, I began working on my word play project, which is Solid turning into Liquid by being crushed and flowing through a pipe. I set up the entire world, so all I need to do now is animate it and maybe add some better textures. I'm also not exactly sure how I'm going to create the liquid text, but I have some ideas and played around with it a little.

Reflection: Since my fly through is almost finished, I should be able to get a final render out of it this weekend. The camera is still being a bit finicky, but since I'm done with the interior part of it I don't think it will cause me as much trouble. As for my word play, I've noticed that the program likes to add little bounces of animation where I don't exactly say, and it's causing me some trouble. I remember we went through how to turn it off, buuut I forgot, so I'll have to look that up. It's mainly causing problems with the crusher, since it ends up going through the word Solid and the floor when I don't want it to. It also makes it hard to make things stop moving completely. Besides that, though, I haven't had any trouble, and I should be able to get a good amount of animation done, maybe even finish it if I can figure out how to do the liquid part.

File: Working Volume > Ben Potts > 3D Animation > Exercises > bpwordplay224
        House > Documents > 3D Animation > Exercises > bpwordplay224

No comments:

Post a Comment