Tuesday, May 3, 2011

22

Tuesday, May 3rd

Activity: I overcame my technical difficulties and began importing the animations into the project file, and resizing and placing them in the right locations. I also started syncing the camera to the animations, so it flowed better.

Reflection: Now I know for future animations to make sure and check compression settings in order to avoid weird framerates, but since I only have one more animation to export it shouldn't be a problem. I only have two more animations to import into the file before they're all in, so I should be able to render by tomorrow, since it doesn't take too long to just import the files and resize and place them. After that, I only need to focus on sounds.

Files: Working Volume > Ben Potts > 3D Animation > Exercises > bpfinal53            
           House > Documents > 3D Animation > Exercises > bpfinal53

No comments:

Post a Comment